Mythic-Plus dungeons are among the most popular pursuits for players in WoW Shadowlands. However, some dungeons are more popular than others, mainly due to the different difficulty levels. Some dungeons are obviously harder than others, which is why many players avoid them. This is where Blizzard wants to address with the upcoming patch 9.1 and improve the balance between the dungeons through targeted nerfs (and smaller buffs). And unsurprisingly, Bloody Depths and The Other Side take the heaviest nerfs. But a few other dungeons are getting nerfed as well.
Incidentally, at the same time as the adjustments to the dungeons, adjustments are also being made to the affixes. Especially the affix that is so unpopular with melee fighters will be massively weakened.
Adjustments to the dungeons
01:47WoW: Celebs blow the war horn to lure noobs
- The Bloody Depths
- Kryxis' Downroll will deal 15 percent less damage.
- Kryxis' Essence Absorption deals 13 percent less damage.
- Divisive Slashing, an attack from the trash mob Chamber Guard, will now only hit the actual target and not all players in front of the mob.
- Explosive Anger and Explosive Fury, abilities of the Wrath Remnant trash mob, deal 17 percent less regular damage and 25 percent less damage on removal.
- Necrotic Aisle
- Amarth's Tormented Echoes deal 17 percent less damage.
- Halls of Atonement
- Splinter of Halkias' Hew deals about 30 percent less damage. However, the range is increased from 40 yards to 60 yards.
- Spiteful Lightning, an attack from the Depraved Destroyer trash mob, deals about 27 percent more damage.
- Theater of Pain
- Xira once again intervenes in the first fight of the dungeon, attacking players with Additional Attacks.
- The Andre Side
- Xy'exa's Arcane Lightning Bolt deals 20 percent less damage.
- Xy'exa's Arcane Vulnerability now only increases Arcane Bolt's damage by five percent per stack.
- Hakkar now no longer casts other attacks during his Blood Barrier , nor does he replenish his Energy.
World of Warcraft
Sources: wowhead, wowhead, vanion.euSupportbuffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about the WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion for Destiny 2
WoW: Rextroy as an (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lags The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
Is something missing from the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.