WoW: Burning Crusade Classic - Launch overview with all guides1.
Launch of TBC Classic: When does it start?2.
What phases are planned for TBC Classic?3
. basic tips for the start in TBC Classic3.1.
the advantages of all races in TBC Classic3.2.
the fastest way to the Dark Portal / to Shattrath3.3
. important milestones and mistakes to avoid3.4
. which stats do tanks, casters and melees have to reach in TBC Classic?3.5
Which professions should I level?3.6
Which Classic items are also strong in TBC Classic? What about Resi-Gear?3.7
The special challenges for guild leaders in TBC Classic4.
Tips and tricks for the factions in the TBC era5.
Overview and guides for the dungeons and raids of TBC Classic5.1.
Overview and guides for the TBC dungeons5.2
. Overview and guides for the TBC raids6.
Flying and riding in TBC Classic7.
WoW Lore: This is what Burning Crusade is all aboutEven
though the launch version of WoW: Burning Crusade is already more than 14 years old, you should not underestimate how much is already in the first phase of TBC Classic. We're lucky that Blizzard packed two launch challenges from back in the day into TBC Classic Phase 2, but more on that later. In the first phase, we can expect the leveling stage at level 70, plenty of reputation factions to lure us in with special loot, three raid challenges, and an insane 15 (!) dungeons (each with two difficulty levels).
It's also challenging because not everything is open to you at max level, but you have to fulfill the requirements for many areas first, such as completing attunement quests, gaining a respectable reputation with a certain faction, or simply buying a flight license and flight mount. So that you can easily get all this under one hat, we have summarized all the already completed guides and specials around TBC Classic in this overview.
Update from June 2nd: We have added the concrete dates for the start of the first PvP season and the first world boss spawn.
Launch of TBC Classic: When does it start?
We are expecting the worldwide launch of WoW (buy now 14,99 € ): Burning Crusade Classic on June 2nd at midnight (Tuesday night).
07:50WoW: Burning Crusade - Launch Video
World of Warcraft
What phases are planned for TBC Classic?
Phase 1 of TBC Classic
- Outland with numerous quests, factions, and dungeons.
- Karazhan (10-player raid)
- Magtheridon's Chamber (25-player raid)
- Gruul's Lair (25-player raid)
- Start Arena Season 1 (starting June 16 at 09:00)
- World bosses Kazzak and Doomwalker (will spawn for the first time on June 14)
Phase 2 of TBC Classic
- Serpentshrine (25-player raid - was available at TBC launch in 2007)
- Fortress of Storms (25-player raid - was available at TBC launch in 2007)
Phase 3 of TBC Classic
- Hyjal Peak (25-player raid - was available at TBC launch in 2007)
- Black Temple (25-player raid - came with patch 2.1)
- Arena Season 2 (came with patch 2.1.2).
Phase 4 of TBC Classic
- Arena Season 3 (came with patch 2.3)
- Zul'Aman (came with patch 2.3)
Phase 5 of TBC Classic
02:46WoW: Retro Trailer - Cinematic for The Burning Crusade
- Sunwell Plateau (came with patch 2.4)
- Arena Season 4 (started some time after the patch, on June 24, 2008)
- Isle of Quel'Danas (came with patch 2.4)
- Dungeon Terrace of Magisters (came with patch 2.4)
World of Warcraft
Basic Tips for Getting Started in TBC Classic
The following are all guides to help you level up in Outland.
The advantages of all races in TBC Classic
With Burning Crusade Classic, the Blizzard developers are shaking up the range of races on the progressive Classic servers of World of Warcraft. On the one hand, because with the Blood Elves and Draenei two new communities celebrate their premiere. Secondly, the designers are adjusting some of the advantages of the old races. We bring you up to date for TBC Classic.
- WoW: Burning Crusade Classic - these are the advantages of all races
The fastest way to the Dark Portal / to Shattrath
The first step for many players might be to bring their characters to the Desolate Lands as well as to the Outland capital Shattrath
The following article will tell you the shortest way.
- WoW: TBC Classic - Fastest way to the Dark Portal / to Shattrath
Important milestones and mistakes to avoid
Already in the course of the leveling phase there are a) some important milestones that you should definitely take with you, and b) some mistakes that you should avoid, otherwise they will cost you a lot of time
You can find all the details here:
- WoW: TBC Classic - The most important milestones on the way to level 70WoW
- : These are the mistakes you should avoid at all costs in Burning Crusade Classic
WoW: TBC Classic - Finally, it's back to Outland!
What stats do Tanks, Casters, and Melees need to reach in TBC Classic?
As in WoW Classic, tanks, spellcasters, and offensive melee fighters should also reach certain stats in Burning Crusade Classic so that they can do their job in the best possible
We tell you how much hit rating, weapon lore and co. you need in TBC Classic.
- WoW: TBC Classic - What stats do tanks, casters and melees need to reach?
Which professions should I level?
Most players have probably already dealt with the question: Which professions are best for my characters? If you are still undecided, you will find an overview of the exclusive advantages of the professions as well as our recommendations in the following articles:
- WoW: TBC Classic - the best professions for all classes in PvP and PvEWW
- TBC Classic - these are the exclusive advantages of all professionsAnd
here are still overview articles about the new gem recipes as well as enchantments of the TBC era:
- WoW: Burning Crusade Classic - All gems in the overviewWoW
- : Burning Crusade - All enchantments in the overview
Which Classic items are also strong in TBC Classic? What about Resi-Gear?
Even though Burning Crusade Classic is a completely new chapter for the Classic servers of World of Warcraft, there are still some items from the vanilla re-release that are also very useful in Outland
- WoW: These Classic items are also strong in Burning Crusade ClassicAnd
what about the Classic-era Resi items?
- WoW: Resistance gear from Classic for TBC - what can go, what stays?
The special challenges for guild leaders in TBC Classic
With WoW: Burning Crusade Classic come special challenges for every guild and raid leader. Our editor Karsten has already experienced the Outland adventure from these positions and would like to prepare Classic guild officers with this article for what could have potential for drama and lots of gray hair in the coming months.
- WoW: The Special Challenges for Guild Leaders in TBC Classic
WoW: TBC Classic - Think carefully about which factions you increase your reputation with.
Tips and tricks for the factions of the TB era
In the Outland of WoW: Burning Crusade Classic, it's not just demons that are out to get you. You will also meet numerous potential allies who want to help you fight Illidan and Co. But as we all know, one hand washes the other. Before you can benefit from the exclusive offers of the faction traders and all the other advantages, you must first improve your reputation with the various communities - via quests, dungeon visits or daily repeatable tasks.
Because of the importance of the Burning Crusade factions, this article will give you an overview of all the major Outland allies. We'll tell you what benefits each faction gives you and how you can increase your reputation with them. We will first focus on all factions that are already available in phase 1 of TBC Classic. We'll expand this overview as needed with the later phases. Let's go!
- WoW: Big overview of the reputation factions of TBC Classic (Phase 1)
Since the Shattrath factions Aldor and Seer play a special role in Outland, we have also dedicated a separate article to these two factions, with all the factors that might help you with the following question: Aldor or Seer?
- WoW: Aldor or Seer - which Shattrath faction is best for you?
Overview and Guides for TBC Classic Dungeons and Raids
Below you will
find overviews of TBC Classic dungeons and raids, including guides for most instance challenges
We've also linked guides for important Attunement questlines related to the dungeons and raids.
Overview and Guides for the TBC Dungeons
In the following overview you will find information on all 16 dungeons of TBC Classic, including level requirements, item level of loot, links to special loot items and guides
- WoW: Burning Crusade Classic - Overview of all dungeons of the TBC eraFor
some dungeons you have to master a questline first to be allowed to enter them.
- WoW: The Black Morass in TBC Classic - how to master the AttunementWoW
- : The Arkatraz in TBC Classic - how to master the Dungeon Attunement
WoW: TBC Classic - Many familiar nasties await you in the Outland raid challenges.
Overview and Guides for the TBC Raids
Again, we have an overview for you first, with details and guides for all raid challenges of the first TBC Classic phase (and beyond)
- WoW: Burning Crusade Classic - Overview of all raid instancesWe
also thought about which raid setups you can use to make the raid challenges of phase 1 easier:
- WoW: Burning Crusade Classic - the best raid setups for phase 1WoW
- TBC Classic - the most important buffs and debuffs / optimal raid setupBefore
allowed to take on the challenges in Karazhan, you must first complete a long Attunement quest series:
- WoW: Karazhan Attunement - how to get the key in TBC ClassicTip
If you want to keep track of your characters' Attunement progress, you should definitely download the Attune addon!
- WoW Classic Addon: Attune - All Raid Prequests always in view (also for TBC)
You can find more addons for TBC Classic
our addon overview
WoW: TBC Classic brings flying and lots of new mounts.
Flying and Riding in TBC Classic
This section is all about flying and riding in Outland. How do you actually learn to fly and what requirements do you have to meet to get your flying license? And why do druids have it easier? Here are the answers:
- WoW: TBC Classic - How do you learn to fly in OutlandEqually
important: Which new mounts and flying pets can we earn in the course of the TBC Classic era?
Here's the overview:
- WoW: TBC Classic - all flight and mount animals of Out
WoW lore: This is what Burning Crusade is all about
What is the story behind Outland? And what allies and villains await us there? We have summarized the story of Burning Crusade for you.
- WoW Lore: Burning Crusade and the Curse of the Dark PortalYou
other articles about TBC Classic on our WoW: Burning Crusade Classic topic page
Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts about World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Also read these interesting stories 0
#575 with WoW lore, fake leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about the WoW lore, the recent fake leaks and the new expansion for Destiny 2
Rextroy as an (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as an almost immortal sorcerer to beat up hordes of Orgrimmar and explore the world. 1
Blizzard Finds No Solution for Lags in Sylvanas The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
01:48WoW: Burning Crusade Classic: The Official Goosebumps Trailer
World of Warcraft
to the homepage
to the gallery
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.